tiistai 2. lokakuuta 2018

Memory of summer

I had yet another photoshoot day with my photographer pal. This time we did 18th century and I wore my floral print jacket, white petticoat and straw bergere. Back to the nature :)

All photos @ Suvi Korpi. Please do not copy or repost without permission!

A couple of (actually so many, only two here) photos in the studio before going out.











This photo is so layered in content that I can't even. The venue is the ruins of an old church, built in the 16th century. It burned down in 1852 when my hometown burned in its entirety (and was subsequently moved 10km towards the coast and north. I'm standing there wearing 18th century clothes, and the photo was taken with a 21st century camera.

This might be my favourite.

There were sheep!

7 kommenttia: