I made a 1910s Armistice blouse because it's apparently a regulation item to have in any 1910s wardrobe. Granted, it is a bit later fashion than the roughly 1914 look I'm generally going for with my 1910s project, but I like the look and to me it epitomises the way that 1910s fashion developed to a more casual and usable direction.
I found nice buttercream linen in my stash, just enough for a blouse like this.
I didn't use a specific pattern though I worked on the basis of the Folkwear Armistice blouse pictures and reviews. I used my own plain bodice and sleeve pattern, lenghtened the shoulders of the back piece to wrap over to the front as a yoke, gathered the front pieces to the shoulders and made a centre panel of a separate piece. The blouse is mostly handsewn and the side seams and the sleeves have French seams on the inside to keep the fabric from fraying. I made the centre panel pin tucks on the machine. The buttons on the front are decorative because I can slip the blouse on over my head. I hate making buttonholes, so that's a plus. I pleated the back piece of the blouse loosely and sewed a ribbon on top to help with the gathering of the hem.
I'll take more pictures of it on me and with a skirt once I've made one, but for now this has to do.